WHAT IS METALISTAS?
Metalistas LT, a successful Lithuanian metal processing company was founded in 1960. The company focuses on three main metal working activities: cold stamping, industrial subcontracting and metal machining. The private company has an average of 160 employees.
The mission of the Metalistas is to learn and share knowledge with others. Our six main values:
- Continuously learning: we are learning ourselves and teaching each other.
- Goodwill: we implement our promises, we finish started work.
- Initiative: we work on problems, and we propose solutions to them.
- Ethics: we respect each other without any discrimination.
- Health: we care about personal and public health and safety. We preventing production accidents.
- Environment: we care about the environment, we strive for cleaner environment and decent workplaces.
CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING
Metalistas is a learning organization, therefore, employees are constantly expanding their knowledge in order to raise their qualifications and achieve higher goals. The company operates the Metalistas Academy, where employees attend theoretical and practical seminars, share experiences, even take exams and receive ratings.